Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.Overview
The Technical Solutions Engineering team is responsible for qualifying, integrating, and maintaining our advertisers' accounts. The solutions engineers are experts in the inner workings of Criteo's best-in-class technology they can easily guide a technical integration and employ superlative communication and project management skills to launch and extend partnerships. They interact with all members of the operations, partnering with Sales, Account Strategy, and escalating to our Central teams. They are, for the most part, former software engineers who switched to a dynamic role that allows them to leverage their existing technical skills and hone their client-facing skills.nbsp; They make decisions that affect the company's trajectory and create business connections in the advertising community while working for one of the hottest companies in the ad-tech industry!nbsp;Reporting to the Technical Solutions Director, you will oversee the day to day Technical Solutions client operations and act as Team Lead to the Technical Solutions team based in Istanbul, Dubai and Moscow. The Team Lead of Technical Solutions is a role that requires a versatile skillet. The position allows the candidate to gain experience helping guide a team of engineers as well as work closely with our business partners while keeping a piece of technical tasks. A Team Lead of Technical Solutions works in partnership with local and commercial operations management teams as well as the regional Technical Solutions team to deliver quality solutions, quick order-to-cash flow, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have finely tuned communication skills, searching for creative solutions, an excellent business instinct, burgeoning leadership skills, and the ability to work outside their comfort zone to push the business forward.What you will be doingThe Team
- Manage team reporting to Director of Technical Solutions
- Raise the bar, and further develop the strong team spirit and each unique and special individual of the team.
- Mentor and develop team, ensuring they focus on the right priorities and get support when needed.
- Escalate any team or individual concerns to the Manager Technical Solutions in a timely manner and as appropriate.
- Support the technical Solution Engineers, to ensure client/partner technical requirements and timelines are met.
- Get clear priorities from Manager Technical Solutions and ensure most efficient task distribution within the team, make sure team have the tools and training to do their job effectively
- Support the Director Technical Solutions in hiring additional team members and be responsible for successfully on-boarding them.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement effort on Criteo Technical guidelines amp; processes to deliver improvements
- Plan the integration strategy in order to improve integration times.
- Reporting activities and performances to your manager on a regular basis.
- Work in a fast paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure.
nbsp;The TS core job
- Be the arbiter of quality work in the team
- Focus on driving our core KPIs
- Reduce ticket resolution times
- Handle increasing launches and optimization amp; support ticket volumes
- Reduce integration duration
- Maintain the team engagement
- Strength the partnership with other teams in Criteo
Continuous Improvement Through Tools and Processes:
- Integrate new clients, support and optimize existing ones.
- Test and troubleshoot client’s implementation, providing feedback to the client’s engineering team.
- Provides Sales with recommendations on Technical Solutions in order to maximize business results
- Troubleshoot live campaigns to make sure you maintain and increase their successes.
- Understand specific needs of each market, manages innovative tests with clients/partners, new products roll out, and share outputs with Sales and Operations teams.
- Contribute to the improvements of the product integration methodology.
- Redefine processes to make the Technical Solutions more efficient and partners of the business successes.
- Proactively contribute to the development of tools and solutions that will have an impact on our campaigns performance or set up to support the growth of our Americas team and facilitate the day-to-day job of your team members.
- Identify bugs, report them and work close to our escalation and Ramp;D teams on their resolution.
Who do we need
- Experience in management roles, minimum 2 years. Ideally with international experience
- Engineering background with a computer science related degree.
- Project Management skills ensuring that internal and external teams meet deliverables on time and under budget.
- Pre-sales/Sales engineer skills to develop from the technical angle new business on existing clients or helping sign new ones in collaboration with Sales teams.
- Curious by definition Passion for solution consultation and business analysis.
- Autonomous, proactive, and problem solver by nature with an extreme capacity to think out of the box.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly.
- Proactivity associated to a can do way of working.
- Problem solving and a positive attitude in a fast pace environment.
- Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and lead on projects.
- Team spirit oriented, sharing best practices and open to train other team members.
- Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situations.
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning.
- Fluent in English and Turkish
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.