A unique opportunity has arisen for a confident, dynamic and customer focused Business Development and Partnerships Manager to play a lead role in developing new product/services and customer acquisition partnerships in online used car marketplace (VavaCars) that leverages our extensive network of petrol stations and worldwide respected brand of our parent company, Vitol.
Being a valuable member of an ambitious and future focused team, this is a key hire for us. We are in vibrant start-up mode so you will have the opportunity to strongly contribute and be a key player. You will be expected to grow and develop exponentially as we scale the business. You will work best when things move fast. You will enjoy working with smart, creative, and energetic people. Your role will be a hands-on role with real responsibility and impact from day one.
This role directly reports to marketing director.
This is a hands-on role where you will be working across multiple departments of VavaCars. This role requires combination of strategic thinking and operational process approach.
- Help to develop overall business development and partnerships strategy designed to support company strategy
- Convert the strategy into a clearly defined operating plan working in concert with a cross functional team to ensure a harmonized approach
- Identify potential partners and develop partnerships for new customer acquisition channels
- Develop new products amp; services required by other functions through third party solutions
- Set commercial terms with partners, lead contracting phase, orchestrate technical integration
- Manage smooth handover of new launched productsamp;services and partnerships to relevant departments
- Ensures Accountability - you will be highly skilled at holding yourself and others accountable for meeting commitments
- Action Oriented - you relish taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Business Insight - you can apply your knowledge of the marketplace to advance our commercial goals and targets
- Collaborates - you are a passionate about building team partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet a shared vision
- Communicates Effectively - you can develop and deliver multi-channel communication that conveys a clear understanding of the unique needs of different customers
- Builds Networks - you make it a priority to connect with the right people to accomplish goals, you build formal and informal networks both inside and outside of the team
- Drives results- you will have a track record of exceeding goals and accomplishing objectives despite setbacks
- Adaptable - you understand the need to adapt your approach in real time to match shifting customer demands
- Tech savvy - we are a tech company, that means you will be skilled at anticipating and adopting innovations in digital technology that can help you enhance your area of focus
- BS/MS degree
- Working experience in high growth, fast moving environments
- Proven experience in business development and partnership management - 5 years minimum and 8 years total experience.
- In-depth experience in digital ecosystem
- Preferably experience in payment systems and financial products.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Fluent English (Written and Verbal)
We offer a unique and exciting package - nothing like this has been attempted in the local auto space and we want to attract only the best and brightest. We offer a competitive remuneration package and a culture that focuses on employee happiness.
Our benefits include:
- Unique entrepreneurial and leadership opportunity to sketch your career masterpiece
- Working as part of a global, highly ambitious organization
- Competitive compensation with performance bonus and benefits including health insurance, stock options, company car