A unique opportunity has arisen for an energetic and customer focused Regional Customer Experience Manager to play an outstanding role in building a new C2B online used car marketplace (VavaCars) that leverages our extensive network of petrol stations and worldwide respected brand of our parent company, Vitol.
Reporting directly to the Customer Experience Manager of our brand, this is a Leadership role overseeing the operations focused on the purchasing of cars from consumers in our purchase centers. The specific duties include formulating strategy and improving purchase centers performance.
While managing a customer relation, pricing is important, but customer experience and the service rendered is priceless, you should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels; deliver the very best customer experience to every customer and at scale in a repeatable and programmatic way.
- You will act as the ambassador of our company values, nailing all PCM (Purchase Center Manager) relevant Leadership Principles and become a role model.
- We have no hierarchy in VavaCars, be always receptive and very transparent in your role between management and PCM’s, interact with all relevant parties (field support, other operations team) with the same mindset.
- With this mindset you will manage the articulation of customer SOPs (Standart Operating Procedures) by PCMs:
- Make sure PC’s are clean' and presentable at all times
- Make sure the PCM is presentable at all times and their morale is high
- Make sure all the SOP is applied from A to Z, give immediate feed back to the PCM
- Manage PCM’s performances using business analyses, CRM and NPS ensured by PCM’s, weekly, monthly
- Help the Customer Experience Manager in monthly evaluations vis-a-vis SOP practice
- In this role yolu will spend 90% of your time with PCM’s, on the field.
- To ensure we continuously deliver the very best customer experience, train, coach and develop PCMs in systematic programs to ensure they always strive for excellence in every customer interaction. Find ways to continuously increase the quality of the customer experience and consumer-love towards our brand
- Examine financial and purchase center performance data and use them to improve the customer experience Perform quality controls and monitor all performance KPIs by our purchase center managers (PCMs).
- Ensure Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) are continuously up to date, the SOP relevant personnel is knowledgeable, and ensure the very best customer experience at all times. Ensure adherence by PCMs on SOPs that purchase centers consistently perform at the required level and in a predictable and repeatable way.
- You will manage, support, and supervise Existing and new team members in the growing operation ews.
- All in all, your performance will reflect the performance of PCMs, track objectives set and performance monitoring of the PCMs to install a culture of continuous improvement.
- No barrier to travel
- A proven track record of professional achievement as a customer-centric Experience
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in Business Administration or similar function
- Experience working in entrepreneurial, high growth environments where tech is a core tool for getting things done Cultural Awareness
- Have Experience with B2B and B2C business models
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- An excellent coach able to retain and develop the best
- A customer obsessed mindset able to design and deliver exceptional customer experience at scale
Our benefits include:
Highly competitive salary with performance bonus and stock options
Company Car Package
Friendly office environment